7.5 kw Steam Bath Generator By Prayosha
Prayosha Steam Bath is an ancient bath popular with Greeks & Romans. It is a restorative concept of steam, to revive our overall health and enhance appearance.
A Steam Bath is a refuge where you can unwind and let everyday care melts away amid clouds of steam. After a long tiring day of work, there is nothing like spending some time in a steam bath enclosure. You feel completely relaxed each time you take a steam bath as the soft comforting embrace of the warmth & high humidity massage the skin increasing the blood circulation and gently easing tense muscles. The steam penetrates deep into your skin cleansing & leaving it soft & smooth so you are wonderfully refreshed invigorated in both body & soul, long after your bath is over.
It is highly beneficial for skin. The moist heat stimulates the subcutaneous blood flow & cleanses the skin intensively, opening the pores, removing dead skin & impurities and leaving the skin feeling soft, clean & smooth.
The detoxifying effect of steam can be enhanced by using it along with the very organic technique of aromatherapy wherein essential oils are kept exposed in the steam room to release their naturally beneficial essences to the steam bath
Our machines are reliable and well made using the latest circuit technology and depending on the generatorare certified with CE, German TUV, highly regarded Approved By Architect, Builder, Commercial Gym, Spa center,Stadium, Hotels, Resorts, Luxury Homes, Bungalows, and individual Residential and Commersial Use
We also offer are the materials, fittings and accessories required within a steam or steam shower roomincluding folding seats, steam enclosures and steam proof doors, and made to measure steam rooms.
Let’s discuss in detail some major Health Benefits of using a Steam Bath.
- Improves Blood-Circulation: The heat you get, while sitting in a steam room, widens veins and blood vessels, which may improve your cardiovascular health.
- Lowers Blood-Pressure: Sitting in a steam room make you to feel relaxed as it helps in releasing aldosterone, a hormone that regulates your blood pressure.
- Reduces Stress: Being in the steam room can also minimize your body’s production of cortisol, a hormone that regulates the level of your stress.
- Clears Congestion: Steam inhalation is effective in alleviating respiratory illness, like sinusitis bronchitis, asthma, common cold, and other allergies.The environment created by steam rooms can warm the mucous membrane, cleanse bronchial tubes, and boost deep breathing thus, help breaking-up congestion inside the sinuses and lungs.
- Promotes Skin Health: Spending time in steam room opens up your skin-pores, and helps in clearing all sorts of toxins trapped underneath your skin through environmental exposure. The sweating expels accumulated toxins and metabolic wastes from the body thus, leaving the skin with a luminous glow.
- Aids in Workout Recovery: Steam room’s heat can penetrate deep into muscle tissue and reduces the lactic acid in your muscles that causes delayed onset muscles soreness (or DOMS) – the pain you feel after working out.
- Loosens Stiff Joints: Using a steam room as part of your warm-up can help you reach maximum mobility during activities, including running, yoga, and others. The released steam eases tense and cramped muscles by increasing the blood flow to every part of the body.
- Burns Calories: Steam shower reduces fats by increasing body metabolism thereby burning more calories. Using steam rooms and saunas regularly as a way to burn calories at the gym could help make your diet and exercise routine more effective.
- Boosts the Immune System: Steam is therapeutic in nature as it boosts the immune system by increasing body temperature and in turn stimulates leukocytes – the cells that fight infection. The steam room sessions may also give your blood-stream an immunity boost that could lead to you getting sick less often.
- Releases Body-Toxins: Sitting in a steam room for just 10 minutes daily, allows your body to release its bad toxins, whether it be from the environment or from a heavy weekend.
Healthy Effects of regularly using Steam Bath / Steam Shower:
- A steam bath is a health-giving as well as enjoyable.
- Warm and gentle heat of steam bath relaxes your body.
- It melts away the extra fats.
- It soothes tensed and strained muscles.
- It cleans dirt from body and keeps the complexion fresh as well as invigorating.
- Provides sound sleep at night.
A great advantage of the steam bath lies in its highly beneficial effect on the skin, a feature particularly appreciated by women. The moist heat stimulates the subcutaneous blood flow and cleanses the skin intensively, opening the pores, removing dead skin and impurities and leaving the skin feeling soft, clean and silky smooth.
- Take shower before first session.
- Drink a glass of water before steam bath.
- Remove clothing and jewellery.
- Stay in the steam bath in accordance with your personal sensitivity – Do not exceed 15-20 minutes.
- While taking steam, allow time to relax completely.
- After steam session, when perspiring freely, move to the dressing area and relax; then follow up with cool shower..
- Leave the steam room immediately if uncomfortable, dizzy or sleepy. Staying too long in steam can lead to suffocation
- Beginners should stay in the steam room for at most 2-3 minutes. Experienced users may stay from 5 to 15 minutes.
- It is essential that you cool off thoroughly after each session. Never start a fresh session if your body is warm and never change from one Type of bath to another until you have cooled down properly.
- Drink 2 to 3 glasses of water to replace water loss during steam session.
- Dress when completely dry and perspiration has stopped.
- Steam bath should be taken on alternate days or 3 times a week, or as advised by doctor.
- Don’t take a Steam Bath if using alcohol, drugs or medications.
- Pregnant Women or persons with poor health, heart related problems, high blood pressure or circulation problems should consult their physician before using steam.
- Do not touch the steam head – it gets extremely hot during steam flow.
- Minors should be adequately supervised whenever they are in steam room.
- Basic rule : avoid steam bath if you have an acute symptoms. Influenza, skin infections, acute wounds and inflammation of joints and muscles and acute back disorders such as sciatica get worse in the steam.
- Do not exercise in the steam room; it can cause dangerous breathlessness.
- Do not take more than 2-3 sessions in the steam bath. In case of combine facility like Sauna bath and Steam bath, which provides for different type of bath, you may also switch to one type to another.
Calculation Chart for Steam Machine
- Wire specification: 6mm per phase (Copper wire only).
- Water inlet: 12mm (1/2″)
- Use only Copper / SS / GI Pipe, duly insulated for steam outlet
- Size given are nominal.
- Due to continuous up-gradation of products, design & specifications may change without prior notice.
Layout for Electrical & Plumbing Points for Steam Generator
Sizing The Steam Room
Choosing the appropriate generator for any particular steam room is the most important factor in creating a personal steam bath. A properly sized steam generator should reach a comfortable temperature within 10-20 minutes. A generator which is undersized may take substantially longer or may not even reach a comfortable temperature; one which is oversized will form an unusually hot area around the steam head.
Each generator uses a resistance-type heating element to heat water and produce a given volume of steam, based on the kilowatt rating of the generator. One kilowatt is equivalent to 3413 BTU’s. Therefore the heat output of the steam generators is fixed to the kilowatt rating. Actual steam bath temperature will depend on the construction of the steam room and the generator selected to heat the room.
Factors affecting the sizing of the steam room
1. The cubic foot of the steam room
2. Ceiling height–succeeding calculations are based on an average of 7 to 8-foot ceiling height.
3. Building material physical properties.
- Thermal conductivity
- Insulation (R factor)
- Mass (weight)
4. Ambient room temperature–succeeding calculations are based on an average temperature of 68° – 72°
5. Wall temperature–exterior walls in cold climates will require additional heat.
6. Actual line voltage supplied by the local utility.
7. Surface area–succeeding calculations are based on average rectangular shaped rooms. The surface area per cubic foot for irregularly shaped rooms may alter the calculations